Tel: 877-270-2222 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 877-270-2222 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.semiacca.org
Please join us for a Training Meeting
Tuesday, March 29th, 2022
55500 Grand River, New Hudson MI 48165
Water Heaters 101
Presented by Brynn Cooksey, CMS, RCT
Recognize safety-related issues when working on gas or electric water heaters.
• Describe the most common water heater ratings and sizes.
• Describe how to calculate a water heater's first hour rating.
• Identify and discuss components common to both electric and gas water heaters.
• Describe the typical operation of gas water heaters and the gas-related components.
• Describe the typical operation of electric water heaters.
• Explain typical routine maintenance procedures for gas and electric water heaters.
• Discuss troubleshooting common faults for both gas and electric water heaters.
Brynn Cooksey Bio.docx
This Dinner & Training Meeting is at:
55500 Grand River Ave, New Hudson MI 48165
Time: (Dinner) 5:30-6:30 pm, (Meeting) 6:30-8:30pm
Price: (Member) $30, (Non-Member) $40
Please remember to log in to receive member discount